Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Mother's Day Gift Ideas!

Mother's Day is always one of those times that can be particularly stressful for me, given that I have so many important "mother" figures in my life who need and deserve something special! I've been lucky enough to have many women looking out for me as if I was their own daughter, and if it were up to me there would be a lot more than a single day to acknowledge them!

That being said, I always like to find something both sentimental and practical, which is no simple feat.. How is it that moms always seem to have all of the best gadgets and things?! They always know what the best products are for anything and everything. 

I guess one of the best parts about Moms is that they'd truly never care if all you gave them was a card - but they deserve the best, so I've done what I can to come up with some great ideas for all of the amazing women in your lives!


No comments