Preppy Picks for Spring! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Preppy Picks for Spring!

I'm sure many of you have already heard the buzz...but in case you haven't, Reese Witherspoon's clothing collection Draper James has officially launched on Nordstrom, with some pieces made to be Nordstrom-exclusives! 

I've had my eye on the brand for a few years off and on as some particularly adorable pieces have come my way, but I'm beyond impressed with some of the items they've launched with the new collaboration!

The traditional southern and feminine details Reese Witherspoon and her line have come to be famous for are all present and accounted for, but they have a bit of a more practical touch with this collaboration in my opinion that makes them wearable for more occasions than a Southern soiree or a 4th of July picnic (no offense to Draper James). 


Some of my favorite details in particular are the way they made simple button down tops like this one look a tad more feminine with adorable scallop details, and by adding a small bow to these great summer shorts

I've pulled together a few more of my favorite pieces below, too! 



Have you taken a look at the brand or the collaboration before? I'm thinking that some of these could be really great for some of the fun summer events we have planned, especially our trip to the Outer Banks next week!

2 comments

  1. Those are such cute pieces! I will definitely be checking out this collection! :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more - some of them are too hard to pass up!

      Delete