Songs of Summer Playlist - Available On Spotify! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Songs of Summer Playlist - Available On Spotify!

As you're reading this, I'm probably laying up on the beach in North Carolina with a good book, a little more sand than I'd like stuck to me, and (hopefully) a refreshing drink in hand. I'm also most definitely listening to the playlist below!

There have suddenly been a huge burst of new amazing songs and albums coming out lately, as if all of the music artists were just hiding out with their new releases until the weather heated up. 

Either way - I've been listening to and loving some new favorites nonstop lately, and I pulled them together in a playlist in case you've been looking for some new music inspiration, the perfect playlist for your next cookout, or just something to listen to while you pass the time at work! (Has anyone else been listening to Despacito nonstop?!)


You can access the playlist directly right here with Spotify, or you can play them below just by clicking on the songs!

PS - I mixed in a few old summer classics, too - some songs just never go out of style!


1 comment

  1. Despacito, Nights with You, Body Like a Back Road, Malibu, Slow Hands, and Reflections are on my playlist too! :)

    ReplyDelete