Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding!

It's wedding season! Especially if you're approaching your mid-20s like I am...my goodness it feels like every single time I scroll down Facebook or Instagram these days, I find a minimum of two additional engagement announcements. Such an exciting time - but also overwhelming!

Summer weddings are always such a fun and exciting way to enjoy the nice weather and see friends, but there can be so many curve balls when it comes to deciphering appropriate attire. You have to take into consideration the weather (especially heat), the formality of the wedding, and of course you don't want to clash with the wedding party's colors and end up accidentally matching the bridesmaids!

I've got my fair share of invitations piling up on my refrigerator this year, so I thought it would be a perfect time to share some of the best picks I've found for summer weddings of all levels of formality and budget to help anyone else who is in the same boat!


More Casual...


More Formal...


*PS: dresses are organized from least expensive to most to help you keep your budget in mind!*

Summer is the time that you really get to play around with bolder colors, more fun patterns, and really make a statement (without going anywhere near out-shining the bride, of course!) 

3 comments

  1. I love your dress in the photo.

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dresses! I actually ordered the blue lace BB Dakota dress a few weeks ago for a wedding and it's perfect!

    Erin // Plaid & Pearls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is one of my favorites! It looks so perfect for different occasions - glad to hear it's as good as I thought!

      Delete