Casual Summer Style + Sandals for $35! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Casual Summer Style + Sandals for $35!

If you take a look through my closet, it's definitely safe to say that I have some favorite go-to colors and styles. Recently, I've really started adding to my obsession with olive green, and I can't get enough of it! I love that it works year-round, and I've been finding so many incredible summer dresses, accessories and tops to help pull it off.

Typically when I'm shopping, I look for outfits that I can easily wear from work, to happy hour, or even to run errands in. This means casual but stylish, comfortable, and something that can be worn with dozens of different outfits. 


I couldn't resist when I found this gorgeous lightweight duster from Nordstrom for only $45, and I've been wearing it everywhere!



I have a tendency to get overheated even in the dead winter of Chicago, so I'm typically pretty cautious about anything that I'd get too hot in, but thankfully this was so lightweight and breezy that I've been able to throw it on for some of these hotter days we've been having with no problems!



I'm a big fan of dainty and neutral details that pair with anything and everything, and I have a tendency to wear the same few pieces over and over again because they're classic and have sentimental value. 

My favorite gold necklace has the coordinates of my house from college, and I wear it almost every single day. I scooped up this adorable cork clutch from J.Crew right before our trip to the Outer Banks, and it's been so perfect for date nights, casual brunches, and everything in between. I had my eye on it for a while last summer but didn't love the price tag, but now it's on sale for only $35 on the Factory website!



My gold sunglasses pair perfectly with all of my go-to gold accessories, and I grabbed these at & Other Stories while I was in New York, a new-to-me store that I've been loving ever since. Plus, they're only $29!



These Steve Madden sandals were an amazing find at Nordstrom Rack recently, and they come in a few other colors like black and gold, too! I love brown leather accessories in the summer, and these are such a comfortable pair to just throw on and head out the door. They didn't even have a breaking-in period at all, so I definitely recommend them!


Shop the Look:





No comments