Essentials of the Week! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

Happy Friday, friends! The heat this week was absolutely unbearable, and I'm seriously hoping things cool down a little bit over the weekend. 

I've got a handful of friends in town, so despite the weather I'm going to have a busy next few days! I spent the entire week trying to get back into my routine with meal prepping, working out, and creating some exciting new content for the blog, and the days absolutely flew by. 

Can you believe 4th of July is just around the corner?! Insanity.

Here are my essentials of the week:



1. "Pinch Me" Moments | Coldplay was one of the first concerts I ever attended, and I got chills watching this amazing video of a fan getting the ultimate "pinch me" moment when he got to show off his incredible piano skills at the concert.

2. My New Favorite Summer Clutch | I picked up this little cork clutch before our trip to the Outer Banks, and I'm so in love. I carry it everywhere with me! It's been especially perfect for date nights, and the sale price makes it a must-have.

3. Soccer Star in the Making | By no means is this a great quality video, but the moment it captures was way too funny and adorable not to share. I sincerely hope this kid's parents get a hold of this video to show him when he's older, because it is amazing.

4. FREE Online Classes for the Coolest Things | I've always been a huge fan of the Everygirl website, but this article got me so excited. The article highlights some of the best ones, but they're offering 2 months of free classes to learn tons of new skills like growing an herb garden, mixology, lifestyle photography...I can't wait! Definitely worth checking out.

5. Living in Linen | Linen is by far one of my favorite materials to wear, especially in this summer heat! I've been slowly trying to find some great linen pieces to add to my closet, and these cropped pants look so comfortable. I can't decide which color would be best! They'd be perfect for travel days, wearing to work, or just lounging around.

1 comment

  1. Seriously going to check out those classes right now! That sounds so cool!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete