My Favorite Summer Tank Top + White Jeans - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

My Favorite Summer Tank Top + White Jeans

If you took one glance at my closet, you would immediately know that I stick to a pretty consistent color scheme. A lot of neutrals, black, and every single shade of blue imaginable. I've always thought that blue is one of those colors that looks beautiful with every skin tone, hair color, and eye color - and it's just so pretty in the summer!


That's why when I found this gorgeous light blue tank (similar here) while doing a little bit of shopping before my trip to the Outer Banks, I knew I had to have it. It's a simple staple, and it pairs perfectly with white jeans or denim shorts for an easy and casual outfit I can throw on at a moment's notice.


I kept reaching for it during our entire trip, and I'm so glad I ended up buying it! Plus, the price point is pretty hard to say no to, right?!


I have to take a minute to mention that Dalton was such a trooper when it came to snapping some blog shots for all of you during our trip - photography is in no way a hobby or interest of his, and I can't thank him enough for helping me out!




I've mentioned it on countless occassions, but I am so in love with Madewell jeans. Their high-rise skinny jeans rescued me from a six-year stint of not owning a single pair of jeans that fit well/that I was comfortable wearing (no seriously...six years!!) 


I've continued to purchase them as new colors become available, and they are so worth it. PLUS, I recently found out that if you bring an old pair of jeans that no longer fit, you can take $20 off a new pair, while your old ones will be recycled for better uses like home insulation! How cool is that?!


But seriously - if you're looking for a perfect, simple and casual outfit to lean on all summer long, this one right here is it. I paired it with my favorite Jack Rogers sandals and I was all set! 


 Shop the Look:







2 comments

  1. You are so preppy and cute! Love these pictures and I had no idea about recycling jeans! I'm definitely going to do that because I have quite a few pairs that need to go!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual stunning post.looking very pretty.I'm in love with the entire summer fashion outfit!Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete