Organizing My Life with Erin Condren LifePlanner™! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Organizing My Life with Erin Condren LifePlanner™!

I'm a little bit Type A...to say the least. Okay - a lot! I'm always trying to find new ways to streamline my life, get a little bit more organized, and stay on top of everything.

Between working a full-time job 40-50 hours per week, juggling the five million aspects of being a blogger for essentially the same amount of hours, social engagements, my constant travel schedule, a long distance relationship....it's safe to say things have been lost in the shuffle more than a few times.

After graduating, I really started keeping track of everything digitally because it was just too hard to adjust to all of the changes without having access to everything on my phone - but I still felt like something was missing. I don't think I could ever truly give up my need to write things down, color code, and keep a notebook with me at all times. 


I tried out a few different planners throughout college, but when it came to actually having every single feature, detail, and adorable accessory + color imaginable, nothing ever came anywhere close to the Erin Condren LifePlanner™

I'm so particular about the layout of every page in my planner and notebooks, I really need to be able to customize it from start to finish to make sure it can keep up with all of my weird OCD quirks - which is why I love the custom LifePlanner™notebooks!


I decided the most creative part of my life, this blog, was what really needed to be paired up with (colorful) pens, stickers, doodles, and all things inspired when it came to getting organized. That's why I ended up designing a planner cover that matches the general brand + theme of my site, and included the Prep Essentials name on the front!



There are few things I love more than color-coding and making lists...sad, but true! Every single calendar, to-do list and notebook that I use daily has a color for every category of my life...which is why the bright & fun colored pens & other accessories that you can order with an Erin Condren planner are what really sold me on the product back in college (and today!)



You can even customize little details like the color of the coil spine...which worked out in favor of my small huge gold obsession, of course! They also had black, rose gold, and silver. To be completely honest, they had so many different little features you can customize, it took this indecisive girl an embarrassingly long amount of time trying to decide on everything!


The planner has so many different ways to jot things down...there's a year-at-a glance calendar, a month-at-a-glance, week-at-a-glance, and even a little tiny notebook in the back folder pocket to keep track of important dates, contacts, birthdays, holidays, and more. 


I had used the LifePlanner™ back in college so the brand wasn't entirely new to me, and I'm so glad that I've decided to re-visit using it for all of my blogging purposes. That's why I was especially excited to hear about the event in Chicago earlier this month at Dylan's Candy Bar! I mean come on - could there be a more fun & colorful venue?! 

Okay, so I might have been excited about the candy too. I may or may not have consumed my entire dinner solely via Swedish Fish. Self control? Non-existent. 




What was news to me was all of the other products Erin Condren has begun offering since I last bought a planner! They've totally expanded into an entire lifestyle brand, with home decor like gorgeous custom acrylic trays, mugs, blankets, pillows, phone cases, and so many other cute gifts and accessories!

I'm all about keeping things colorful, so it's safe to say I'll be re-visiting those options the next time I need a great gift for a bestie.



The party was the perfect evening with friends, bloggers, and some seriously sweet & delicious drinks. I've totally falling back in love with the brand, and I'm hoping my ability to juggle everything in my life is going to be ten times easier now.

Does anyone else need to write things down to stay organized? Have you been struggling with wanting to keep things digital while sticking to the tried and true methods of planners?

In case you're like me - you can use the discount code GETSOCIAL15 for a 15% discount on the Erin Condren Website until July 31st!


This post was sponsored and in partnership with Erin Condren, including some c/o products to try out and review. As always, all of the products and opinions I share on Prep Essentials are completely honest and true, and I only ever share products that I truly love enough that I think my readers would love too! Thank you for supporting the partnerships that help make Prep Essentials possible!

1 comment

  1. Girl I am right there with you!! I LOVE my EC planner and I have a sticker book that I am obsessed with! Type A all the way!! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete