& Other Stories... - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

& Other Stories...

I can't believe it has already been almost two months since my amazing weekend in New York (and for those of you who missed it, that was my first visit to NYC in over a decade! Craziness). I most definitely need to book another trip out there ASAP while the weather is nice.

One of the best finds I had during the weekend, in addition to endless prosecco and avocado toast, of course, was a store called & Other Stories

Now, I'm hardly a trendsetter or the first person to discover something, so there is a very solid chance that you're all reading this right now and thinking, "Seriously? How had she not heard of that brand before?" but it was totally new to me! I fell in love instantly when we walked into the store, and even walked out with a pair of sunglasses on my face (perfect timing, considering I had left mine at our friend's apartment the day before!)

In case anyone out there is unlucky like me and didn't hear about this incredible brand until now, I rounded up a few of my favorites that I've been coveting ever since the trip!




Everything in there was right up my alley, guys. It reminded me somewhat of Madewell, and if you're a frequent reader of this blog you know I tend to fangirl over justttttt about everything on their site, too. Some of the price points can definitely hit higher levels in here, but there was so much that was perfectly reasonably priced! Including, of course, those fabulous sunglasses ($30!) which have barely left my head since!

2 comments

  1. I need to check out & Other Stories. I love what you picked out.

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that!! So many cute things though! I'm excited to go shop it a little more :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete