Blue Summer Maxi Dress Under $100! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Blue Summer Maxi Dress Under $100!

There are few things I love more than a gorgeous summer dress - especially one that I can wear for multiple types of occasions. That's why I couldn't resist scooping up this gorgeous blue maxi dress when I was hunting for dresses to wear to a few summer weddings we have coming up!

The color is so bold and pretty, and really pops no matter how you wear it. I love that I can make it a little more casual with cute sandals and light accessories, or dress it up even more with a bold statement necklace and comfortable pair of heels. 


I've already found so many different occasions to wear this one, and I know it will be something I keep reaching for in my closet for years to come. 


I mean, come on - how pretty is that blue?!



I had my eye on this pretty cork clutch last summer when they became super trendy, but truthfully just couldn't justify the price point for it. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but realistically the idea of clutches still doesn't always seem very practical to me because I'd prefer to be hands-free!


That's why when I saw that it was finally on MAJOR SALE, I was so excited! 


It's definitely no secret that I love my gold accessories, so the little flecks of gold in the cork make me love it even more. It helped it pair perfectly with some of my favorite go-to casual jewelry, including this pretty statement ring.

Shop the Look:

No comments