Essentials of the Week! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

Whew! This week has been a total whirlwind. I feel like I've been playing catch-up all across the board - at work, with the blog, and most importantly, with sleep! I think there has just been a lot to adjust to in all of those areas this past week...but I definitely want to spend the weekend getting re-focused and starting next Monday off in a better place. 

Does anyone else have those weeks where everything just feels a little...off? I've been hitting snooze too many times, running late, needing more energy, and slowly falling behind. 

Further proof that having a productive Sunday can make or break how the rest of your week goes!

Here are my essentials for this week:

1. The Best Perfume I Have Ever Smelled | Normally, I wouldn't necessarily push too hard on something like a perfume, because scents are such a personal taste and everyone has such different opinions...but earlier this week a coworker of mine bought this brand new scent, and I loved it so much that I bought the bottle minutes after smelling it on her. It's that wonderful! 

2. The Triple Threat Wine Experience | I'm a huge fan of adventure, of wine, and Croatia has been on my next-to-visit travel bucket list for almost five years now. When I saw that a winery is trying something that has never been done before in Croatia, I got even more antsy to book a trip! They are storing their wine in clay jars underwater for 700 days, right off the coast of Croatia! TBD on how good the wine actually tastes, but this just seems like an incredible experience either way.

3. This Tank Perfect for Layering| I love a good deal, and for $12, this adorable and simple tank can't be beat. I personally love the "burnt ember" color because I think it would last you well into the fall and all summer long, too! Grab it before it's gone! 

4. The "New" Instagram? | My news feed blew up yesterday with the announcement from Amazon that they are launch a new app called "Spark" that looks eerily similar to Instagram...with a much more shoppable experience. I'm definitely intrigued!

5. 73 Questions | I have been loving these "73 Questions With..." videos that Vogue has been doing. They have somehow been able to target absolutely all of my favorite celebrities (and especially the ones I wish I knew more about!) This video with Gigi Hadid was so fun to see. 

1 comment

  1. I have felt the exact same way this week! I had fun on Sunday instead of doing anything to prepare for the week. It happens!

    I have been looking for a new perfume and can't wait to try the one you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete