Instagram Outfit Roundup! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Instagram Outfit Roundup!

In case you don't follow me on Instagram yet (why not?!), I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to once in a while do a roundup of my latest outfits on Instagram to give everyone a chance to shop the looks and score on the best deals I've been finding lately!

All of the outfit details are right below each picture - I loved the idea of doing this because it's obviously way easier (in my opinion) to do online shopping from a computer vs. a phone, PLUS this way you don't need to be signed up for Like To Know It!

Side note, if you aren't already signed up for Like to Know It, you absolutely should be! It's an incredible app that lets you directly shop for pieces in your favorite bloggers' Instagrams. All you have to do is: download the app (it's free!), and you can either "like" or "screenshot" an image on Instagram, and all of the outfit details with links will appear in the app for immediate shopping!

The app is how I get all of my new ideas when I'm looking for a great top or dress, or a great affordable accessory!

Anyway...back to the Instagrams!


I absolutely love this olive green duster. It's so lightweight, and perfect for layering from day to night in the summer!






Nothing beats stripes and white jeans for a classic summer look.







This little blue top is so lightweight and breezy - and the eyelet details make it perfect for summer outings!




















No comments