End of Summer Bucket List! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

End of Summer Bucket List!

Whether or not the weather will acknowledge it or not, to me summer is always coming to an end once August rolls around. It might be an unpopular opinion among some, but I absolutely love fall and could live in it year round, if there were such a place!

The official end of summer isn't until the third week of September, but believe it or not, friends...that is only 6 weeks away!!

That's six more weeks to squeeze in all of your favorite summer activities and events, soak up as much sun and sand as possible, and spend every possible moment outdoors. Just because I love the fall doesn't mean I don't appreciate summer, too! 

I've been so busy running around this summer that I've neglected a lot of my all-time favorite activities that I normally enjoy this time of year, so I wanted to pull together a bucket list to help myself (and all of you) make the most of these last six weeks of summer!

What would you put on the list?! Add it to the comments below!


Make Homemade Fruit Popsicles

Grill a Meal Outside

Visit a Farmer's Market

Attend an Outdoor Concert

Have a Picnic in the Park

Ride Bikes

Go to the Beach/Lakeshore

Find a Drive-In Movie Theater (Or a Movie in the Park!)

Stargaze

Go Swimming 

Walk to Get Late Night Ice Cream

Spend Hours Reading Outside

Find a Fun Hiking Spot

Pick Strawberries (or Lavender, or whatever grows in your area!)

Go to a Local Baseball Game

Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade (Try a fun flavor like Raspberry Lemonade!)

Lunch from a Food Truck

Make S'mores (preferably with a campfire!)

Shop End of Summer Sales


No comments