Stock Up On the Best Shoes for Fall - On Sale! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Stock Up On the Best Shoes for Fall - On Sale!

Shoes are something I really didn't get very interested in until I graduated college, and I wish I had loved them sooner! In college, I always threw on the same two pairs of whatever felt comfortable walking around in, because I didn't realize how many cute pairs could also be so comfortable!

With all of the walking I do throughout the city, finding different pairs that don't hurt my feet or give me blisters has become a huge priority for me - and I also need them to be long-lasting and high quality so I'm not having to throw them out at the end of each season!

This is where price comes in...I think price is the main reason I wasn't super in love with shoes in college. Who can afford to drop $150 on a single clothing item? Not me. 

That's why these sale prices have me totally swooning guys. I mean...these booties right here are AMAZING and so cheap! I rounded up all of the re-stocks, the ones with almost every size still available, and most of them come in multiple colors!

Here are the shoes I'm obsessing over (and have bought for myself) for this fall:



No comments