Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access: What's Left that I'm Loving! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access: What's Left that I'm Loving!

So, I'm sure by now if you read many blogs or follow a lot of us on Instagram, you are probably very worn out on all things Nordstrom Sale. I hear ya - I really do. However...SO many of my readers do not follow a lot of blogs (but thanks for checking out mine, friends!)

I have had a handful of girls tell me they don't have the time or patience to sift through the dozens of pages on the sale site, only to find that half the items they like are sold out in their size or color. 

That's why I still wanted to take a minute today to round up all of the AMAZING items still available in the sale - in LOTS of sizes and colors - while Early Access is still going on! Tomorrow (Friday, July 21st) the sale opens to the public, which means by noon essentially every remaining adorable and affordable item is going to be totally. gone. 

There are so many great items left, and I'm still snagging a few for myself like these pants and this sweater because I know today is the last chance before the ultimate free-for-all!

Here are some of the amazing picks I'm still finding (and keep in mind, a lot of items have been re-stocked multiple times, and when the sale opens to the public they're going to add a few totally brand new items to the sale! So if it was sold out once when you looked, check again, and again!)

All you have to do is click on the image of the item you like to shop it directly!!














No comments