RE-STOCK ALERT: The Nordstrom Sale Still Has Amazing Items Left! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

RE-STOCK ALERT: The Nordstrom Sale Still Has Amazing Items Left!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened to the public on Friday morning, and it seemed like things sold out in record-setting time this year. I was getting a lot of texts from friends about items that had already been snatched up, but I assured them that re-stocks happen consistently throughout the sale!

Thankfully, my advice was not misleading, because when I checked this morning for all of the top picks my friends were dying for, they had all been re-stocked in multiple sizes and colors!


These deals are seriously amazing, guys - I'm expecting more of my purchases to arrive tonight, so be sure to watch my Instagram stories later this evening! 

Here are some of the best re-stocks, with some notes on the size, fit, or available colors and sizes! I'm planning on continuing to add to this and update it throughout the day as much as I can, so be sure to check back if you aren't finding what you need! 

(I'll try to also announce it on Instagram if I find something new and add it!)




No comments