Striped Tees for Summer! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Striped Tees for Summer!

I've never met a stripe I didn't like, and summer is the perfect excuse for me to break out my never-ending parade of striped tees in every size and color (although if I'm being honest, an embarrassing majority of them are various shades of blue and white!)

The weather was absolutely perfect while we were up in Traverse City (more on that soon!) and it felt like the sunny days and endless summer nights would never end. The nights could be a tad chillier, but I'm usually hot regardless of the temperature so this super lightweight linen striped tee was a must. 



Safe to say the dogs are even more in love with the big backyard than I am! Side note - people who can get their dogs to pose perfectly for pictures seriously impress me. Usually Rufus will stay still, but with the puppy running around it was a big distraction (and seriously funny to watch). 



The backyard at my parent's cottage is one of my favorite and most relaxing places in the world - I just can't get enough of it. The river runs right alongside of it, and they have a massive Willow tree that dips into the water. 



Doesn't this spot just seem like heaven? I want to spend every morning and every evening right there, with either a cup of tea or a glass of wine and a new book. Talk about goals!


After about a million attempts, outtakes, and a lot of laughs - we finally managed to get Wrigley to sit still for about 3.5 seconds to snap this shot. (Okay, and I also had to hold on to his collar, ha!)



Shop the Look:





1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm just like you! I looked in my wardrobe the other day and wondered how I somehow ended up buying multiple versions of what was essentially just the same striped shirt. Glad I'm not alone!

    -Eva
    www.thepreppyballerina.com

    ReplyDelete