Back to School: Backpacks and Bags - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Back to School: Backpacks and Bags

One of the things I felt I always stood out with in college was that I absolutely never utilized a backpack. No matter how many heavy books or my laptop I was lugging around, I could always be found with my go-to trusty tote.

Not much has changed in this area, and I still use my tote every day for work, but I do regret not giving my shoulders and back muscles a lighter load to carry when I was walking around campus...and if I had taken the time to explore backpack options that were cute and functional, it might have been a different story!

With August officially upon us, many of you are heading back to school or even grad school in these next few weeks, so I wanted to gather up all of the best backpack and bag options - ranging from more stylish to more functional, and everything in between!

All you have to do is click on the image of an item to shop it!





If, like me, you're a bigger fan of a large tote option that will still provide style while simultaneously hold together everything you need to carry with you, I found some really incredible options there, too!





1 comment

  1. I travel A TON for work and have been trying to figure out if I'm ready to give up my cute tote bag and switch to a backpack. These cute backpacks have me feeling a little better about my eventual transition!

    ReplyDelete