Back to School Tote Bags! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Back to School Tote Bags!

Earlier this week I shared some of my favorite backpacks & bags that I'm loving for back to school and even for taking to work (it's just SO much easier on your shoulders!)

However, even I have to admit that the majority of the time I'm still sticking to my trusty favorite tote every day to and from work & the gym, so I wanted to be sure to round up and share all of my favorite options there, too!

My go-to throughout college all four years was my trusty Lonchamp bag, and I still use it to this day on occasion. They definitely can handle the wear and tear of several years...but these days I carry my favorite Madewell tote every day to and from work, and I love it! 



1 comment

  1. I am dying to find another scallop-edged tote like that BP. tote! (It's sold out online now.) It's on-trend but I think it would stay in style for a long time after scallops and ruffles aren't as popular as they are now. Thanks for this roundup – always looking for a new tote bag!

    xoxo, Paige
    www.thedailypaigeblog.com

    ReplyDelete