Super Affordable Dorm & Apartment Decor I'm Loving! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Super Affordable Dorm & Apartment Decor I'm Loving!

I always think the changing seasons are the perfect time to change up a few decor details and really refresh a room, but that is especially true for anyone who is moving off to college or decorating their first apartment or home!

These items on sale have all caught my eye this past week, and I was so excited when I saw they'd been re-stocked!

I shared a ton of my tips for people who are decorating their first apartment post-grad on the blog earlier this week, but sales like this are exactly the type of thing you want to take advantage of when you can! Home decor can be so pricey, and it doesn't need to be at all.

For smaller items like throw pillows, throw blankets, and candles, it's just not necessary to spend a ton of cash to make things Pinterest-worthy! All of these picks would pull a room together perfectly, without breaking the bank.



No comments